Thursday, July 26, 2012

Every Man's Dream


So in my quest to master the art of Pole Fitness, I realised that it would be in my best interest to get a pole at home so that I could put in the hours of practice one needs. And lets be honest it’s pretty cool to be able to say you have a pole at home. 

Problem: this cost money first off and secondly I don’t have a concrete ceiling and as we are renting the cost to reinforce the ceiling was just not an option…


So after many months of saving up I finally placed my order for an X-stage lite form X-Pole South Africa.  After just 3 days my pole had arrived and I just couldn't wait to get it up and spinning. 

Neat, tidy and portable!
The other bonus with having bought a stage pole is the fact that is is totally portable and packs into four specially made carry bags. The other great thing about X-poles is the fact that you can get different length extensions so you can customize the length of the pole to suit your needs or restrictions. Which mean's I can take my pole where ever my heart desires. But for now the dinning room will have to do :)

Taa Daaa!

Test drive....





 *Lucky Clark Kent  ;-)














If you want more info on Pole Dancing for fitness check out Pole Dance Cape Town's facebook page or website, and for info about any X-Pole products check out X-Pole South Africa's facebook page or website.




 ~WooooHoooo lets get Pole dancing!~

1 comment: